Thursday, August 16, 2007

Our Busy Life

Josh & Jaren started school on Monday and both seem to really like it. I am wondering if Josh was bitter about school because he didn't like his teacher to much last year. She might have been strict but seemed fun also....he did have a couple pages of homework Mon-Thurs each night but they were simple. He also read a little each night and practiced his spelling and sight words. He acts like he likes school now though, so that's awesome! :) The kids and I went to the Mall Monday night to get them all new shoes....buy one get one 1/2 off at Famous Footwear! I know why I don't go to the Mall often with all 4 kids!! We rented a 2 seater fire truck stroller for Justin & Jessica. Well worth the $4! Then Tuesday night we got new backpacks at K-Mart 50% off. :) Josh and Jaren didn't really need them but have had the same ones since Preschool.....3 years ago. Justin & I just got done mowing the front lawn. Matt is to busy at work to do it this week. All this week he's gotten home late, like 11 or later. His boss actually said he could stay at a hotel for the rest of the week if he'd like. So he packed a few things this morning. He's got a few to choose from working right next to the SLC Airport. This weekend is the big move....across the parking lot to a new building, but they will save a ton of money in the long run. He was really busy last week too. He needs to take a nice big vacation when it's all done. Well me too, :) hehe it's hard not having him home in the evening......although I'm getting use to it. With him being extra busy all summer doing consulting. I've got to take my shower before Jessica wakes up and Seasame Street gets over for Justin. Then it will be time to get Josh & Jaren from School. We rode our bikes today....so I'll ride mine with the trailer for Jessica. Sometimes Justin rides his bike and sometimes he rides in the trailer with her.

No comments: