Thursday, August 16, 2007

10 Things I did today

* Took Josh & Jaren to school on our bikes to and from school - Justin rode his bike on the way there, then wanted in the trailer with Jessica on the way back. So the front wheel of his bike rode in the back of the trailer and the back wheel dragged behind!
* Played at the Park with Justin & Jessica next to Josh & Jaren's school.
* Mowed the front yard with Justin at Noon....way hot, while Jessica napped.
* Cleaned the Kitchen.
* Washed and Folded 2 loads of Laundry.
* Filled out paper work that the kids brought home from school.
* Went to Back to School Night from 6:30 - 8:00.....I called the neighbor girl that is 14 to watch the kids while I was gone.
* Typed up a list for the Babysitter! I haven't had the greatest experience the last couple of times I used a couple girls from our ward. So call me mean names for making some Rules.
* Made 3 meals +1 snack for my kids and ate with them! Oh, OK....Josh and Jaren ate school lunch.
*Read 3 books to the boys before they went to bed.

I'm hitting the hay soon....it sure is nice to listen to a quiet house.

No comments: