Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trip to Idaho!



Matt's sister Lynsey came for 2 weeks, so we went for a visit. She flew into SLC so the kids and I drove her and baby Lexi to Idaho. Matt didn't come with us, he came that weekend. Lynsey's husband, Nick, didn't get to come this time....he had to stay and work. By the way, the boys have been asking "when is Nick coming" they really want to see you! I love getting together and hanging out, it's so much fun! We took the kids to Rigby lake and they loved it. I called Deena (my sis) to see if she could come. I'm glad she could! Even though we went later than I thought we would. Logan and Jess played so cute together! Matt's little sister, Candice, came for a little while and Sara (SIL) & Krew. Hopefully my side of the family will get together Labor Day Weekend.

Then Monday Josh and Jaren started school. Luckily they have their first break the beginning of September, so we'll get a late summer/early fall 3 week break. Their summer break was only 3 weeks long, in July....it went by way to fast.

One night Matt and Nate decided to play on the water slide big boy style...

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Such fun memories! I wish you were here!