Saturday, July 12, 2008
Sleeping on the tramp!
We started the night making homemade pizza for dinner! Which everyone loved because they made their own. Next, dessert, root beer floats. Very exciting because it's not very often we have dessert. Then off to get pajama's on (the kids don't know what's happening next) we go in the back yard and they are puzzled...kids-"we are sleeping outside." us-"Yeah, on the tramp!" kids-"ummm, OK." They looked at the stars & talked a little to much. Josh was the 1st one asleep, he's normally the last one asleep. But today he got up at 6:30 to go with the Scouts for Day Camp and got home around 4:00. He bought a pocket knife and said his favorite thing they did was ride in the canoe . Jess was the last one to fall asleep about an hour or more later! The next morning Matt got up at about 6 am to work on the trailer, the rest of us slept until almost 8:00. We got ready and I took the kids to the parade our town was having. When we got back we went out to get our sleeping bags and pillows off the tramp and saw the Dragon Fly stuck in the net! We got Matt to show him and he pushed it out with Josh's pocket knife. It took a few minutes, he was stuck pretty good. When it got dark we drove down the road to watch fireworks. These are the pictures that I got...they look pretty weird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks like alot of fun! The Pizza looked delicious. The dragonfly kinda creeps me out, but I'm sure the kids thought it was neat. I want to come see you guys soon. Let me know when would be good.
Wow, I love the fireworks pics! The dragonfly was slightly creepy, looks rather large!
Glad you guys all did this, you are such good parents!
I love your new background for your blog! Summers are so busy, but so much fun! Your kids are at the perfect age for fun. I bet Christmas is a blast!
Post a Comment