Saturday, June 28, 2008

School's out for summer!

Yesterday was Josh and Jaren's last day of school. The last two weeks were filled with field day, water day and field trips. Josh went to Thanksgiving Point and Hogle Zoo. Jaren went to Thanksgiving point and his class went on a walk to Albertson's and the Dollar Store - I got to go with him on that one. It's hard to imagine next year they'll be in 2nd & 3rd grade. How is that possible! They grow way to fast...and I don't feel that old!

After school got out we went to visit 3 of my sister's (Kristy, Melanie & Lori) at Mel's house. Kristy was here visiting, so she arranged for us to get together! When we got there Kristy gave each of the kids a Webkinz! They were pretty happy! I've heard of them, but we didn't have any yet. Lori has a brand new baby, so we got to see Noah for the first time. He is so cute! Even after having 4 it's amazing to see a new born, they are so small! After visiting a few hours and eating yummy snacks, we came home and Matt suggested we went to the Drive Inn! We watched Wall-e! Jessica and Justin were moving around most of the time, and Jaren and I fell asleep before it finished. It seemed cute...but honestly couldn't tell you much about it! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

It was so much fun to have you guys come down. I'm thinking that the last week in July I'm going to try to make a trip before school is upon us again. We'll have to make plans.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Tara....you need to quit watching all those soap operas and start blogging!