Justin, Jessica & I walked around the block to see the ducks the other day. That is the first time we have seen a pelican, pretty cool! On our way home we saw a bird and her eggs in the rocks. We had a bird lay eggs in our rocks too last year, but I didn't take pictures. If you get to close the bird spreads it's wings and chirps at you! Jessica has been loving her bike! I didn't even know she knew how to ride a bike, until I saw her cruising around on our neighbor's bikes. They have 3 little bikes and she helps herself to their stuff just like it's hers! Justin learned how to ride a "two wheeler" about a month ago. He's got really good and goes pretty fast. I started letting Josh and Jaren ride bikes to school by themselves about 2 weeks ago. They have done really good getting to school on time and getting home quick. Normally, I would drive them or we would all ride bikes together. It's been nice not having to drop them off and pick them up!
1 comment:
They are getting so big! I can't believe that Jessica can ride that bike. Her legs must be long. That's always a good thing.
Post a Comment