Friday, July 27, 2007

Pictures!!!

I made Freezer Strawberry Jam! It was really easy & it is so yummy.... now we have Jam like G-ma Tauna! The hardest part was finding the containers. These are nicer than the Ziploc containers but Walmart only carried the quart size. I finally found them at Ace's Hardware! I like the pint size the best but ended up with pint, 1 1/2 pint & quart size containers. All you use is strawberries, sugar & sure jell. I used 3 flats of strawberries and ended up with about the equivalent of 50 pints! Should be enough until next summer!!!

Matt built a Picnic Table!

Josh's Robot made from K'nex!
He also made a Table and Chairs!

Oh no, the kids want to pop my babies!

(Jaren pretending to be a bird with water balloons!)

Look what I made....not sure what it is!

Cool...look what I found!

Ready to mow lawn with Dad!


I love my binky's!


Silly girl!


We made the Alphabet!


All our kids!

Jessica is holding a baby frog we found in our backyard!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Tara, this has been fun reading your site. And can I just say your kids are so darling and you are such a good mom!!!