Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Day

The kids have been asking to go to Classic Fun Center (Skating, Bouncing, Laser Tag & more!) for the last couple weeks so I decided to take them today. Before we went we cleaned up the house. I told them haven't you heard the saying "work before you play." He he! They had a lot of fun. I wondered if it might be a little busy since it's summer, but I'm happy it wasn't! Jessica slept for 30 min in the car on our way there then Justin and Jessica fell asleep on the way home. They had to have been pooped..... although they are kids, they keep going and going and going! We were there from about noon - 5:00. Matt actually stayed home today and tomorrow to finish up a consulting project he needs to have done by Friday. We got a grill this summer! We have loved it. We stopped at the store to get some chicken, marinade, salad and corn. The kids love the food Dad grills, (to be honest I really like it too!) It's the best! So far we've cooked Steak, Chicken, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. If you have any good grilling recipes let me know. He just needs to show me how to use it now. Ta-Ta For Now ~ as tigger would say!

No comments: