Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I had eye surgery....

...on Friday morning! It's like Lasik but it's called PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) Matt had it done too on May 11th. His eyes are good now other than a little dryness. I could barley open my eyes the first few days. Monday was the first day I could open my eyes without them hurting. It still hurts to read or be on the computer, so I'm going to have to make this short. It's like I am seeing double letters. It feels like I have an old pair of contacts in because I can't see very good. I go in today to get the bandage contact lens out. Each day my eyes should see more clearly but it can take up to about a month to see 20/20.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Cool!! I am so jealous! I want that sooooo bad. One of these days I guess! I hope your eyes feel better quick!!!

Conder's Castle said...

Yeah Tara!!
Just wait until you are 100%
You will wonder why you waited so long. Love the stories, and I am so happy that Justin did his doody in the potty. Nick just loved the pics of the kids. Jess is getting so dang big. He couldn't believe it. Love and miss you guys