Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Halloween...

Halloween was great! A week before Halloween our ward put on a Carnival. What kid doesn't love games, candy and seeing all their friends in their costumes. {sorry no pics from that night... dead battery} On Thursday, the boys had a Halloween Party at school and got to wear costumes. {I helped in Justin's class, pictures below} Thursday night we drove to Idaho - the kids didn't have school Friday and Matt took the day off! G-ma & G-pa's ward had a Carnival/Trunk or Treat on Halloween during the day, so we got to go to that! {This is where I took some pics - but was only able to get a few on the internal memory because I forgot my memory card!} Then we drove around to Trick or Treat/visit with my family.

{Note to self... take more pictures!}





Justin's class Party. They sang a Halloween song, played games and had green slime {juice} and a cookie!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I just changed my background and was messing around with the very one that you chose. Great minds think alike!
I love the post. The pictures of the kids are sooooo cute. Did they get rid of their sugar high or did you throw all the candy away?
Sure love you guys!