
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Trip to Idaho!
We celebrated quite a few things while visiting this time... Krew's 2nd B-Day, Cole's Blessing & my B-Day. We left Saturday afternoon and stayed until Monday night! We got to visit both sides of the family and I had a great B-Day!! The kids went off track Friday, so we didn't need to come back for school and Matt took a day off work! He got up before me (Monday) and cooked breakfast, later we went to lunch while G-ma & G-pa watched the kids, then Matt & I went to Derma Chic with G-ma to have a microdermabrasion (me) and get Lasered (Matt's first time hehe). Then we went bowling! Then dinner at G-ma's and yummy Ice Cream Cake! It was so much fun and I'm glad we stayed the extra day! :-)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Tara, Happy Freakin Birthday!!! I am so glad that you had a fun weekend. Hope I can see you soon. If you make it down this way over your break kid's haircuts are $3.50 on Tuesdays. You can come to the school to see me. I'm pretty well stuck there for the next 6 months. Love you guys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Looks like you had a fun one!!!
Hey you! Hope things are good. I love the pictures. I just wanted you to know that I'm a fan of your blog for obvious reasons!!!
Anyway, come over to my blog and grab your award!
Hey guys, it's Ben. I can't beleive it has been so long. I just found your blog linked to the highschool reunion blog. Happy b-day Tara. Looks like Matt's was pretty recently too. Nice work on the four kids, how do you do it:) Drop me an e-mail if you want at benandcindyclark@msn.com. It would be great to hear from you. By the way Matt, maybe we could hook up on the xbox soon. Good luck and I hope to hear from you.
Ben
Post a Comment