Thursday, February 26, 2009

hApPy bIrThDaY!!!

I asked Matt what he wanted for dinner, he said Lasagna. Why Lasagna? He said because that's what he would ask for when he was little (weird) because he didn't want to be like every one else and say Pizza... So Lasagna it is. Homemade might I add! It was late since he had to work and he was at the church for 2 hours for a meeting. I had the kids wrap a shirt and gum... he got to open a X-box 360 a couple weeks early and he got him a nice pair of running shoes the day before. And I made a "Better than Disney Land Cake" (yes we changed the name)...
Here he is thinking he's pretty hot stuff because he blew all the candles out... I didn't even put 28 candles on it. So, it doesn't count!


I like this picture... see Jessica and Josh looking at him.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MINDY and JARIN said...

Happy Birthday Matt!! I know that was one of the funnest Costco trips and we need to do it again. Maybe we can meet up with Holly this Saturday or something. This baby is almost here and I still have quite a bit of shopping to do to get ready.