Very cute but I don't know if Grandmas would be very satisfied. Tell Matt that my hubby would say the same thing if it meant he didn't have to get pictures. If you go private again make sure that you add me. Hearing that about my niece scared me so I don't think that you were over reacting.
4 comments:
Frame it!
Very cute but I don't know if Grandmas would be very satisfied. Tell Matt that my hubby would say the same thing if it meant he didn't have to get pictures. If you go private again make sure that you add me. Hearing that about my niece scared me so I don't think that you were over reacting.
Frame it....I don't think so.
Pretty cute though.You forgot the halo over Matt's head....
Definitely Christmas card material. :)
I tagged you on my blog. Go look.
Post a Comment