Thursday, August 21, 2008

School Pictures...

Look how big they are getting! Next Friday they'll go off track for 3 weeks. We're going camping the 30th - 6th! We'll visit family during that time too. Then Matt and I's anniversary is on Sept. 9th. Grandma & Grandpa said they'll watch the kids for a couple days!!! You guys are the best...Thank you! :)
Josh - 3rd Grade - 8 years old

Jaren - 2nd Grade - 6 ½ years old

7 comments:

Melanie said...

They are so cute! I love the shirts and the no teeth smile. I'm sure we'll have alot to catch up on in a few weeks.

Holly said...

Tara,

What a cute family you have.. Brian and Matt talk often then should squeeze in conversation about taking their lady's out on a dinner date so we can catch up.. This is crazy.... I ran into Mandy about 4 months ago she was in SLC and Mindy and I have been leaving comments on eachothers blog.. Now we need to find Courtney... Call me 801-440-3144...

Holly

Mandy Eames said...

Well, if it isn't Miss Tara Dawn Fisher! (Egan, sorry Matt). How are you woman! Long time no see, I love these blogs for getting in touch with old friends! Hows the fam? I miss the good ole days with Deena and Lori! Your family is so darling, the kids are the perfect mix of you two.
You should drop me a line and let me know what you've been up to the past several years!
So good to hear from you, tell Matt I say hello!
eamesmandy@yahoo.com
:o) Mandy

MINDY and JARIN said...

Tara Dawn!!!!I miss you so much!!!! I feaked out when I saw a message from you!!! Where do you live? We are in Odgen. We so need to get together!!!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!
I can't believe how big they are getting. I'm excited to have them stay with us for the weekend, we should have fun.

Conder's Castle said...

Tara, Make sure that you give Jaren a big happy birthday hug from us!
Can't believe how time flies!! Wasn't he just born?

Rachel said...

They are both so big!!!! HOpe you guys are doing well!