We went to the portrait studio on Saturday to have pictures with Santa! If you look close at Josh in this picture he has a little grin and he is playing with Santa's hair! Everyone was good about getting on Santa's lap except Jessica. She was so scared. She got her candy cane early to calm her down.
And . . . . they showed us a flyer with our family picture on it! I guess they thought it was good! I wonder if we're famous now!!!
Later that day we went to get a few things from the store...I actually knew Santa was going to be at Albertsons, but decided to go to the studio instead. I figured there would be a lot of people at Albertsons and a long wait...and guess what there wasn't! We got them taken again! The pictures aren't as good....but that Santa is awesome!!! Jessica was not happy, but she did wave bye when we left. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment