What is his name? Matt
How long have you been married? 8 years.....Our anniversary is pretty easy to remember 9/9/99
How long did you date? about 15 months
How old is he? 27....today is his Birthday! He is 4 days older than me, but 5 days if it's leap year.
Who eats more sweets? Probably me, he is more selective about what kind he'll eat. I like it all....except gummy worms! yuck! We don't buy candy very much so we don't eat much of it.
Who said I love you first? He probably did, I can't remember the details though.
Who is taller? he is - he's 5'11" & I am about 5'7''
Who can sing better? He can. He listens to a lot of music and sings along.
Who is smarter? he definitely is
Who does the laundry? mostly me, but he normally helps fold it.
Who pays the bills? both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? no assigned sleeping arrangements in our bed.
Who mows the lawn? Matt normally does....but last year we got a new lawn mower so now I help out. Our old one was a push mower, our new one goes by itself...it's awesome!
Who cooks dinner? normally me, but he helps out when he can and has been helping with dishes too!!!
Who drives? he does. period. Not very often that I do...he likes to drive.
Who kissed who first? it takes two, right?
Who asked who out first? Me...Valentines Dance our Junior Year. Although he likes to rub in the fact that he noticed me first....we sat by each other in 9th grade and I don't remember.
Who proposed? he did, I knew it was coming though...we picked out my ring a few weeks earlier. Good thing he didn't change his mind!
Who has more siblings? I do. 8 kids in my family, 5 in his.
Who wears the pants? probably him
It's pretty crazy we went on our first date 10 years ago, it really doesn't seem that long ago! We have learned so much over the years and I'm really happy we have come this far. I am excited to see what comes our way in the future! You are such a hard worker and do so much for our family. You are my best friend and I am a very lucky girl! I Love You!!!
2 comments:
Isf that a cell phone in your pocket, or you just happy to see me...
seems a little long for my cell phone. must be my wallet though i'm not sure why it would be in my front pocket.
Post a Comment