Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're Alive!

Wow....it's been a while since I've updated this thing!!!

Josh & Jaren are off track right now and go back on Nov 5th. We've had a few friends over to play, went bowling, to the library, went to classic fun center to skate and bounce, played every board game/puzzle in our house a few times, made things with lego's - connects - play doe, made some fun art projects........probably more but I won't bore you any longer! Josh and Jaren had a eye appointment last Tuesday, since I was Josh's age when I got glasses....and guess what, Josh got glasses. He was pretty excited too! :) His glasses are a -.75, so not bad....he hasn't complained of not being able to see things and I haven't noticed him squinting either. Jaren's my "artist", so he says. :) He loves to make his own books. He's very imaginative. Justin has still been going to preschool Tue & Thurs for a few hours...but he hasn't wanted to go as much knowing Josh and Jaren don't have school. He just wonders why Josh and Jaren aren't going to school too. Jessica's growing so much...says new things all the time and is getting into everything! She has learned to open doors. We have to make sure the doors that go outside are locked! We went to a Halloween carnival at our church Saturday night. they had 6 different things for the kids to do 1-Cake Walk 2-Face painting 3-Pin the nose on the pumpkin 4-Donut on a string 5-Bean bag toss 6-Fish pond. I forgot my camera though. :( But did get a picture of them when we
got home..........




No comments: